TeejLab Inc. is looking for full time permanent Administrative Assistant to join their team in Burnaby as soon as possible.
• Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Answer electronic enquiries
• Compile data, statistics and other information
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or Previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $ 23.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit# 609, 4538 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4T9
How to apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.