0761026 BC LTD. DBA Dollar Thrifty Car Rental is looking for Full-time Accounting Technician to join their team in Vancouver As Soon As Possible.
• Establish and keep financial records, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of Bachelor Degree is required.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $22 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
413 Seymour Street,
Vancouver BC V6B 3H1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.