DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CARPENTERS:
- Read & interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calcuate Requirements.
- Prepare lay-outs in conformance to Building Codes using measuring tools;
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials;
- Build walls and roofing decks
- Fit and install trim items, such as fascia boards chimneys and other roofing structures;
- Maintain, repair and renovate houses and wooden structures;
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers,
- May prepare cost estimate for clients.
- Permanent, Full Time
- 40.00 Hours per week, $ 27.00 per hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROOFER/SHINGLER
- Install, repair or replace built up roofing systems using materials such as asphalts saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install sheet metal flashing;
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools;
- set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs;
- May estimate materials required and quote costs.
- Permanent, Full time
- 40.00 Hours per week. $ 27.00 per hour
EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH POSITIONS:
- Completion of secondary School
- Completion of 1 to 2 years experience on respective trades.
- Various Places
We thank you for your interest, however, please take note that we will be contacting only those candidates that have been selected for the next steps.
Please submit your resume
by email to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.