Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who manufacture the mattresses.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with the supply chain department
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Assist in hiring new workers and recommend promotions
- Prepare production and other reports.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Minimum one year of experience in mattress manufacturing required; Preferably in a supervisory/lead position.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word and Outlook.
How to Apply:
By Email to: email@example.com