0856319 BC Ltd located in Vancouver looking for full Time Permanent Supervisor to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for food preparation · Establish methods to meet work schedules
· Maintain records of stock, sales and wastage
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
· Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
· Determine related food and labour costs.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management
Or related discipline
Or several years of experience in food preparation or service will be an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
2640 Arbutus Street,
Vancouver B.C V6J 5L8
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.