Hazelmere Foods Ltd. In Surrey, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Office Administrator to join their team as soon as possible.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets and maintenance services.
- Oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports and correspondence.
- Prepare and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma will be an asset.
- Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration would be an asset.
Salary: $23.75 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
13165 76 Avenue,
Surrey, BC V3W 2V7
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.