Soul Restaurants Canada Inc. is one of the top franchise owners in Canada. They own various KFCs, Taco Bells and Pizza Huts all over the country, and are looking for a responsible and experienced individual to apply for our job opening. We have an amazing culture here at Soul Restaurants Canada Inc. Our Head Office works together to ensure that high quality standards are given.
If you are looking for a new career that allows you to grow and meet new people, then this position is for you. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
POSITION: Human resources and organizational development vice-president â
SALARY: $160,000 yearly
BENEFITS: Disability benefits, Medical & dental benefits, Life Insurance benefits, RRSP benefits, Vision care, Accidental death & dismemberment
JOB TYPE: Full-time, permanent
EMPLOYER: Soul Restaurants Canada Inc.
JOB LOCATION: Head Office 2001-4950 Yonge St., North York, ON M2N 6K1
The main duties include but not limited to:
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement prganizational policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaignsl and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working condition
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major depatments and associated senior staff positions
5 years or more of human resource experience
Ability to supervise:
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Work under pressure,
Attention to detail
Flexible, excellent oral communication, organized, good judgement, team player, excellent written communication. Knowledgable in the use of MS Excel, MS, Outlook, MS Windows, MS PowerPoint
Travel expenses paid by employer
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the e-mail the location and position you are applying for.