Unique Electric Ltd. is looking for Full-time Permanent Electricians Supervisor to work in Surrey, BC to join their team As soon as Possible.
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who install, repair and maintain electrical wiring, fixtures and control devices, power systems, telecommunication systems and cablevision systems
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments or subcontractors
· Estimates, requisition and inspects materials and supplies
· Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
· Train or arrange for training of workers
· Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions
· Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
· Prepare work progress reports
· Manage the operations
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Several years of experience as a qualified trades person in a relevant trade are required.
· Journeyman/woman trade certification in a relevant trade is required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $37.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
5328 188 A Street
Surrey, BC, V3S 7C3
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.