Golden Trading BC Ltd. is looking for full-time Delivery Truck Driver to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
· Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons in order to transport materials to and from specified destinations such as railroad stations, plants, residences and offices, or within industrial yards.
· Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
· Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
· Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
· Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
· Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
· Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
· Perform emergency repairs such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, and spark plugs.
· Present bills and receipts, and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
· Completion of secondary school is usually required.
· A driver's licence appropriate to the class of vehicle being driven is required.
· One year of safe driving experience is usually required.
· On-the-job training is provided.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
7552 – 134A
BC V3W 7J1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.