Bulwark Security & AV Solutions Ltd. is looking for Full-time Permanent Construction Electrician to work in Surrey, BC to join their team as soon as possible.
· Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts for new or existing installations.
· Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors.
· Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
· Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
· Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
· Test continuity of circuits using test equipment.
· Ensures compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair.
· Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components.
· Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems.
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program is an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $23.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 208 – 12788
Surrey, BC V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.