Allwood Quality Kitchens Ltd. in Surrey, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent CNC Machinist to Join their Team as Soon as Possible.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables or study sample parts to determine machining operation to be performed, and plan best sequence of operations
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools including computer numerically controlled (CNC) tools to perform precision, non-repetitive machining operations such as sawing, turning, milling, planing, drilling, precision grinding and other operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand and power tools
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Set up and program machine tools for use by machining tool operators.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a four-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in machining will be an asset.
Salary: $33.75 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
#103 – 8377D 128th St.
Surrey, BC V3W 4G1
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.