King’s Landscaping Ltd Located in Richmond is looking for full Time Permanent Billing Supervisor to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
· Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
· Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
· Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
· Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
· Requisition supplies and materials
· Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment
· Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
· Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $29.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
8771 No- 5 Road
Richmond, BC, V6Y 2V5
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to Kings_landscapingltd@yahoo.ca