Sohanpaul & Associates Tax Corporation Located in Surrey looking for full Time Permanent Accounting Technician to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
• Establish, keep and maintain financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $22.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location :
Suite #248 8138 128 St
Surrey, BC, V3W 1R1
How to Apply :
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.